BREAKFAST IS SERVED. We invite and encourage all students to stop in the Cafeteria each morning before 7:55 for a tasty and healthy way to start the day.
Remember, if you are on a free lunch plan, there is no charge for breakfast and only 30 cents if you are a reduced-price student. For those who purchase their meals, the cost is only $1.50.
If you compare that price to what you would get at a fast-food restaurant, you will see what a great value this is.
Also, studies have positively shown that students who regularly eat a healthy breakfast:
- Have better attention spans, concentration, and memories
- Maintain a healthier weight and have more energy
- Score higher on tests than those who don't eat breakfast regularly
- Have less aches, pains, and headaches
- Make fewer visits to the nurse, and have less tardies and absences
So, please join us for breakfast every day to see how much you will improve your life in only a short time.