Summer Manufacturing Camp - choose one of two pathways to explore: Engineering or Welding - June 17 - June 21, 2019 - REGISTRATION FORM DUE MAY 21ST. Details and Registration Form
In the Manufacturing Summer Camp the students will be doing the following:
- Going on a field trip to a manufacturing business.
- They will have a safety lesson.
- There will be a guest speakers pertaining to manufacturing.
- Work on computers to come up with a project.
- Engineering will be designing their own CO2 cars on inventor, make their project and launch the cars.
- Welding will be creating and making a metal sign.
- There will be a lunch each day and each student will get a t-shirt.
Career Exploration Camp - Monday, June 10 through Friday, June 14 - 8:30 to 12:00 - Grades 7 through 9 - $25.00 fee due by May 31st. Registration forms returned by the May 31st deadline will receive requested shirt sizes. Details and Registration Form