The Trumbull Career & Technical Center’s Future Farmers of America (FFA) chapter received a $500 grant and two blue jackets from Darling Ingredients. Brian Conaway, the general manager for Darling Ingredients, and Josh Otto, the plant manager, presented a $500 grant and two blue jackets to TCTC’s FFA student officers. Conaway and Otto later spoke to the students about the Darling organization.
Pictured in the FFA officer photo from left to right:
- Zachery Reeves, Secretary (Equestrian Studies)
- Kaylin Donley, Treasurer (Veterinary Science)
- Alexandria Hoff, President (Veterinary Science)
- Madison Powell, Vice President (Veterinary Science)
- Josh Otto, Plant Manager
- Brian Conaway, General Manager
- Zachary Zimbardi, Sentinel (Equestrian Studies)
- Max DeSalvo, Sentinel (Landscape Design & Technology)
There are 140 student members in TCTC's agriculture and environmental career pathway. Chapter members include students from the Equestrian Studies, Landscape Design & Technology, Power Equipment Mechanics, and Veterinary Science programs. Students will use the grant towards future chapter activities and competitions.
Read the full story in The Business Journal >>